MILLER & SMITH INVITES HOMEBUYERS TO “THE ONE VISIT EXPERIENCE”
Homebuilder rewards potential homebuyers with extraordinary opportunities – just for visiting their new homes
McLEAN, VA (February 1, 2018) – Miller & Smith, the Washington region’s most award-winning homebuilder, is reminding DMV homebuyers that “One Visit Can Change Everything” when it comes to purchasing a home. Through a regional roadshow, “The One Visit Experience,” Miller & Smith will provide potential homebuyers with an immersive experience to help them get a glimpse of authentic living in one of their homes and communities. From test driving cars to sampling neighborhood fare, to touring homes that are design forward and filled with modern features and finishes. Visitors will be able to ‘try on’ a better life in a Miller & Smith home – with just one visit. Visitors will also have the opportunity to win big beyond their visit including a customized home design with a renowned interior designer or a two-year lease on their very own Mini Cooper*.
In partnership with Mini of Sterling, Miller & Smith will have a Mini Cooper on site offering guests a test drive and the chance to see the neighborhood beyond the homes. With a photo booth stationed at each community, Booth-o-Rama Photobooth will be capturing moments of potential homebuyers as they experience the full breadth of what it would be like to live in a Miller & Smith home.
There will be various incentives for those who choose to participate at “One Visit Experience”:
- Homebuyers will be entered to win a home design from industry-known D.C. interior designer, Kerra Michele*.
- Participants who take a photo in the photo booth and share what is most important to them on their journey to purchasing a home, will be entered to win a two-year Mini Cooper lease*.
- Each participant will receive a community-curated swag bag containing local business offerings and products.
Kerra Michele is an award-winning interior designer known for her popular lifestyle blog, Apartment Envy. She offers her clients and readers an accessible taste of top design along with services that exceed spatial goals. She will be partnering up with one lucky Miller & Smith homebuyer* to offer them a custom design plan for their new home.
“Purchasing a home is one of the biggest decisions a person makes, our intention is to show people that ‘One Visit Can Change Everything’ – from your child’s first day of school to throwing your first dinner party,” says Doug Smith, president of Miller & Smith. “Whether it’s a luxurious single family home or a contemporary and spacious townhome, Miller & Smith has a new home community for everyone in the region. Our events will give people a chance to experience our homes and its neighborhood.”
“The One Visit Experience” roadshow will be held across nine selected Miller & Smith communities in Maryland and Virginia. The regional roadshow will be held on select weekends from February to April 2018.
February 10 – 11, 2018
- Brambleton – Garden District at Brambleton Town Center – 23110
Lavallette Square, Ashburn, VA 20148
- Brambleton – Birchwood – 42313 Fern Croft Terrace, Ashburn, VA 20148
- Brambleton – West Park – 42158 Creighton Road, Ashburn, VA 20148
February 24 – 25, 2018
- Cayden Ridge – 9434 Brightstar Drive, Manassas, VA 20111
March 10 – 11, 2018
- Embrey Mill – New Dominion Collection – 476 Coneflower Ln, Stafford, VA
- Embrey Mill – Stafford Collection – 500 Apricot Street, Stafford, VA 22554
- Courthouse Manor – 100 Courthouse Manor Dr., Stafford, VA 22554
March 17 – 18, 2018
- Aspen North at Lake Linganore – 6801 Pax Ct., New Market, MD 21774
- Tallyn Ridge – Single Family Model – 8401 Pine Bluff Rd, Frederick, MD
- Tallyn Ridge Townhome Model – 5600 Scott Ridge Place, Frederick, MD
April 7 – 8, 2018
- Upper West at One Loudoun – 20448 Northpark Drive, Ashburn, VA 20147
*Incentives available on new home contracts written between 2/1/18-4/30/18. For details and official rules and regulations on Mini Cooper and interior designer giveaways, please see www.millerandsmith.com or community sales managers. Promotions, incentives and giveaways subject to change without notice.
Founded in 1964, Miller & Smith has been one of the Washington area’s top privately-owned buildings and development firms for over 50 years. Active in both residential and commercial real estate, the company has earned a reputation for creating innovative and imaginative homes and communities. In 2017, Miller & Smith sold 113 single-family home and 185 townhomes. Miller & Smith has built 6,100+ single-family homes, nearly 9,400 townhomes and 2,200+ condominiums, and has developed approximately 13,770 homesites in 130 communities throughout Maryland, Virginia and Delaware. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia. For more information click here or follow Miller & Smith on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.