- 1040 residences, including single family homes, townhomes and multi-family
- 3 Million SF of Class A office space including the future home of the World Trade Center Dulles Airport
- 702,000 SF of retail, including fine dining, upscale shopping, luxury hotel and movie theater
- 5,500 seat professional minor league baseball and soccer stadium that is home to the Loudoun Hounds and Virginia Cavalry F.C. Completion expected Fall 2014
- 150 acres of public land and green space
- Recreation amenities including a community center, amphitheater, pocket parks, miles of walking trails
Miller & Smith’s land development team successfully rezoned this strategically located 358-acre piece of property in the burgeoning Dulles Corridor.
Miller & Smith partnered with Sekisui House, LTD, Japan’s largest homebuilder, to create One Loudoun, a world-class destination for Loudoun County with a dynamic mix of homes, office space, retail, hospitality and recreation amenities.
One Loudoun’s planned World Trade Center Dulles Airport is projected to generate up to 14,000 new jobs and drive economic growth in the region through domestic investment and international trade.
One Loudoun has earned national and international recognition and is the recipient of the “Smart Growth Award” from the Smart Growth Alliance.
Loudoun County’s Board of Supervisors recently approved two rezoning applications, making way for a 5,500 seat baseball stadium located in One Loudoun.
To date, One Loudoun has completed more than $30 million in public infrastructure, including an elementary school and 16 lane miles of new roads.
One Loudoun is driving significant economic growth in Loudoun County, which remains the fastest-growing suburb in the Washington region and enjoys the highest household income in the United States.