- 1240 residences, including single family homes, townhomes and multi-family
- 3 Million SF of Class A office space
- 702,000 SF of retail, including fine dining, upscale shopping, luxury hotel and movie theater
- 150 acres of public land and green space
- Recreation amenities including a community center, amphitheater, pocket parks, miles of walking trails
Miller & Smith’s land development team successfully rezoned this strategically located 358-acre piece of property in the burgeoning Dulles Corridor.
Miller & Smith partnered with Sekisui House, LTD, Japan’s largest homebuilder, to create One Loudoun, a world-class destination for Loudoun County with a dynamic mix of homes, office space, retail, hospitality and recreation amenities.
One Loudoun has earned national and international recognition and is the recipient of the “Smart Growth Award” from the Smart Growth Alliance.
To date, One Loudoun has completed more than $70 million in public infrastructure, including an elementary school and 16 lane miles of new roads.
One Loudoun is driving significant economic growth in Loudoun County, which remains the fastest-growing suburb in the Washington region and enjoys the highest household income in the United States.
703-821-2500 ext. 233